Our mattress collections offers premium comfort and luxury. Whether you treat yourself to a heavenly 2000 or 4000 Pocket Sprung Mattress with pure wool, silk...
Our mattress collections offers premium comfort and luxury. Whether you treat yourself to a heavenly 2000 or 4000 Pocket Sprung Mattress with pure wool, silk and cashmere , it's time to love where you sleep with the perfect DUSK mattress, a cornerstone of our beds range.
DUSK shares everything you need to know about our mattress collection.
What are pocket sprung mattresses?
With a luxury pocket sprung mattress, every spring is enclosed in its own fabric pocket, meaning it only responds to the pressure directly applied to that area. This provides perfectly personalised support to each person on the mattress, relieves any joint pressure and maintains consistent firmness.
Our expertly crafted mattresses are particularly well-suited for couples with varying weights or those who may shift restlessly during slumber, guaranteeing a harmonious and uninterrupted night's rest.
What mattress is right for me?
At DUSK, we want everyone to experience the rest that they deserve, which is why we offer two types of mattress, allowing you to choose the one that will give you the most blissful sleep.
Mattress firmness depends on your preference and what makes you the most comfortable. However, if you’re struggling, we have a few tips:
- Side sleepers tend to be more comfortable on softer mattresses, whilst back and stomach sleepers tend to enjoy the support of a firmer mattress.
- The higher your weight, the firmer your mattress should be for support. For example, the Sleep Foundation recommends that extra soft mattresses are best for side sleepers under 130 pounds, while extra firm mattresses benefit back and stomach sleepers over 230 pounds.
How do I clean my mattress?
Follow our simple steps to keep your mattress fabulously fresh:
- Strip and machine wash your bedding - machine wash the removable zip cover at 30 degrees.
- Air out the mattress by opening the bedroom windows.
- Remove stains using gentle detergent and warm water, taking care to avoid getting the mattress too wet or using harsh chemicals as this can be damaging.
- Let the mattress air dry.
- Sprinkle baking soda over the mattress to remove odours, leave this for a few hours then vacuum off any extra baking soda with the upholstery attachment.
- Pop the bedsheets back on and finish with a scented fabric spray.
For odours and stains that are more persistent, we advise that you seek out professional cleaning.
How often should you change your mattress?
We advise changing your mattress every six to eight years. However, you can change sooner if:
- You notice the mattress sagging.
- The mattress has an odour you can’t get rid of.
- The mattress has become noisy and squeaky.
- You are waking up with aches and pains.
If it seems time to replace yours, discover the perfect replacement among our heavenly selection.