With our 100% superior cotton fitted bed sheets, your bedding has never felt so soft. Our elasticated standard and deep fitted sheets are available in a variety of sizes; single, double, king size and super king size. In a colour choice of timeless white and grey, our luxury fitted sheets...
With our 100% superior cotton fitted bed sheets, your bedding has never felt so soft. Our elasticated standard and deep fitted sheets are available in a variety of sizes; single, double, king size and super king size. In a colour choice of timeless white and grey, our luxury fitted sheets perfectly complement our bedding collections, so you can create your dream bed. With a high thread count, our cotton fitted bed sheets offer a snug fit - paired with our mattress toppers, they make for ultimate comfort.
Putting on a fitted sheet may seem tricky at first, but with a little practice, it becomes a simple task. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to put on a fitted sheet:
- Identify the Sides: Fitted sheets have elasticated corners that are designed to fit snugly around the mattress. Identify the longer sides and shorter sides of the fitted sheet.
- Find the Label: Many fitted sheets have a label indicating the top or bottom. If yours does, this tag will be positioned at the top of the mattress.
- Locate the Corners: Identify the corners of the sheet that correspond to the upper right, lower right, upper left, and lower left corners of the mattress.
- Start with a Corner: Lift one corner of the fitted sheet and place it over the corresponding corner of the mattress. The elastic edge should wrap around the corner snugly. Move on to the remaining two corners, securing them one by one.
- Adjust the Fit: Smooth out the sheet and adjust the fit to ensure it's snug around all corners of the mattress. Tuck any excess fabric under the mattress.
- Smooth Out Wrinkles: Starting from the centre and working your way out to the edges, carefully smooth out any wrinkles for a clean and crisp finish.
How to style a fitted sheet
For a cosy and cohesive look, match the colour of your sheets with the rest of your bedding by opting for similar shades. Tie your bedding ensemble together with textured throws to add an extra layer of warmth.