DUSK Bed & Mattress Recycling Service
If you’re purchasing a DUSK bed or mattress from us, we can remove your old Bed or Mattress at the same time for a fuss-free swap!
We will then divert your old bed or mattress away from UK landfills to ensure that all materials are recycled (at least 99%, anyway!)
Simply add ‘Bed Recycling Service’ or ‘Mattress Recycling Service’ to your basket before you complete your order. If you require both a bed and mattress removed, please add both.
For more information, please contact our Customer Services team on 0113 519 0311.
- Our collection and recycling service costs £30.00 per item.
- Our collection and recycling service must be added to your basket before you complete your order. Please contact our Furniture Specialists if you wish to use our removal service but did not add it to your basket.
- Our collection and recycling service is only available to customers purchasing a DUSK bed or mattress. It is not available to purchase separately.
- We are only able to offer a like for like swap and will only remove the same product or amount as you are having delivered.
- Your old bed or mattress will be collected by Rhenus, our 2-man delivery partner, when they deliver your DUSK bed or mattress.
- Your old bed or mattress must be stored in a dry, accessible room between ground level and level three. Please ensure all bed sheets are removed in readiness for collection.
- Bed frames must be fully disassembled and, if possible, taped together.
- Rhenus reserve the right to refuse collection if your old bed or mattress is deemed to be in an unsuitable condition for recycling and the £30.00 paid will not be refunded. Reasons for refusal include, but are not limited to
- Excessive damage and/or poor storage conditions.
- Rusting and/or corrosion caused by exposure to water or weather.
- Damage caused by fire, smoke and/or infestation by animals or insects.