Marketing Sign-up Giveaway Terms & Conditions
DUSK (“The Company” “us” and “we”) is acting as the “Promoter” for the following Competition in which entries will be accepted free (without any payment) via the below method before the closing time.
- The competition excludes employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, any agencies involved with the promotion and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Internet access required, no postal entries accepted.
- Start date for receipt of entries is the 1st of each month and the closing date is the last day of each month.
- No purchase necessary.
- Competition entries will only be accepted at www.dusk.com. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- To enter this competition, the entrant must submit their email and/or mobile number, and any other requested information. By submitting these details, the entrant agrees to sign up to DUSK email and/or SMS marketing. Any entries submitted outside of this process will not be accepted.
- The winner will be drawn at random, based on active email subscribers that signed up during the previous full month, and remain active on the date of the draw and contacted using the email address supplied within the entry form. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promotors of any changes in contact information.
- The winner will be drawn at random on the first Monday of each month, and notified within 2 weeks.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter, due to a computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the entrant.
- There is no cash alternative. The prize cannot be sold, transferred, auctioned or used for commercial gain.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion without notice should the promotion be affected by circumstances outside the Promoters control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse an entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions or has been fraudulent or contrary to the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- DUSK reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this competition or cancel it at any time.
- HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US. If you have questions, please contact us here: https://help.dusk.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new