OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
At DUSK, the health and wellbeing of our valued customers and employees is always our first priority. We want to reassure you that we are taking all appropriate steps so that you remain safe while shopping through our website and that we continue to provide the level of service you expect from us.
In response to coronavirus (COVID-19) we are following all guidance issued by the government and focusing on the best practices we can adopt across our offices, distribution centre and through our delivery partner (Yodel).
All of our employees are now working from home, including our Customer Services team who are able to answer calls and emails as normal.
Our distribution centre is being deep cleaned on a regular basis and employees are following strict hygiene protocols. Individual cleaning kits have been issued to all employees.
There is currently no disruption to our order processing or delivery timescales. Yodel is operating a contactless delivery service.
EXTENDED RETURNS POLICY
In order to make your shopping experience as worry-free as possible during this time, we have extended our returns policy to 90 days. We will of course continue to review this policy as the situation progresses.
WHEN YOUR ORDER IS DELIVERED
We are continuing to work closely with Yodel and can confirm it has introduced appropriate measures to protect the customers it serves as well as its employees.
For DUSK.com parcels, proof of delivery is required therefore the following contactless delivery process is now in place:
- Yodel couriers will place the parcel on the doorstep, ring the doorbell or knock on the door and retreat a safe 2 metre distance.
- Where a customer answers the door: the courier will explain they are making a delivery and ask the customer for confirmation of their surname. The courier will verify this is correct, select ‘unable to sign Covid-19’ as the method of delivery and enter the customer’s surname on their behalf.
- Where a customer does not answer the door: the courier will attempt to deliver to a neighbour per their regular neighbour delivery process which requires confirmation of the intended recipient’s house number and surname.
- Rest assured that all drivers and couriers have been briefed that under no circumstances should parcels be left on doorsteps or in a public view.
- We have also reiterated that a calling card must be used for all safe place and neighbour deliveries so that our customers remain fully informed.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide further updates as required.
Our thoughts are of course with all those that are affected. We will keep in touch with you if things change, but in the meantime please feel free to contact us if you have any questions by calling us or emailing [email protected]